What is the opportunity?
Hertex offers a 6-month paid internship based in one of the orga nisation’s fabric & homeware
The main focus of the internship is to build skills in sales, customer services and décor as well as build
knowledge of our fabrics and products within the Hertex showrooms.
You will also be exposed to many other parts of the organisation from the start of the business
cycle (buying and purchasing) to the back-end support processes that include sales administration,
warehousing, stock & logistics.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a young person to gain exposure to an established business with a
national footprint and leading-edge brands.
• A certificate level qualification in Interior Decorating, Fashion Retail or similar.
• Curious learner
• Innovative and creative
• Flexible, adaptive attitude
• Clear and confident communicator
• Friendly and enjoy working with people
• Able to earn trust by building positive relationships with colleagues and clients
Apply with a short motivation for your appliaction and your cv
CLICK TO APPLY